Saturday my cousin went to his senior prom. He looked so handsome. hehe His date was a cutie too. Above picture is obviously me (not his date). hehe You can visit my Flickr to view more photos. Anyways in just three weeks he will be a high school graduate. I'm so proud of him. He also FINALLY made a decision on which college he wanted to go to in the fall. After being accepted into Indiana University, Indiana State University, Purdue University, Depauw University, & University of Southern Indiana... he finally decided on Indiana University. Go Hoosiers!!
I don't really have much to update on. I've been extremely busy with going to baseball games, working on the plans for Der's Graduation Party, and making custom decals every few days. JC and I have also been working in the yard almost every day... it's soposed to rain a few days this week so i'm hoping I'll get around to crafting and getting some new things added to the shop.
I really want one of these shirts. I think it would be awesome to have my twitter name on a shirt... :o) maybe i'm retarted...but i think EVERYONE should have a twitter. And if we all had shirts like this we'd all know how to "follow" eachother. :o) I think I want a black shirt, with a green @, and adiqshun in white. I need to find somewhere where i can buy heat transfer vinyl and I think i'll make myself one. Also, if any of you were following my "Weight Loss Diary" you obviously have noticed I haven't updated for about a week. With everything going on it's hard to keep this blog updated let alone that blog and everyday. I may still continue to update it every so often but most likely I'll just post it on here. I'm still watching what I eat and trying to exercise a few times a week. I started the diet on April 1 so it's been over a month that i've been doing it. I haven't weighed myself yet so I have no idea if I've lost any weight. I have noticed my pants not feeling as tight though. haha So maybe it's working....
0 comments:
Post a Comment